PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   In Stock Lace Front Wigs competitive prices starting at $699.99 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=83765)

Eve July 23rd 07 05:25 AM

In Stock Lace Front Wigs competitive prices starting at $699.99

You may be wondering why you should place an order with www.MyTresses.com?
Well, first of all My Tresses offers both custom and ready to wear
wigs and we use discreet packaging. No one would ever know that you
have purchased a wig or that you are wearing a wig. Our lace front
wig
allows a woman to go from drab to fabulous!

My Tresses' custom and ready to wear wigs gives you that added boost
of confidence that you look your absolute best. My Tresses wigs
created using the best quality human hair which can be styled and
cared for easily. Our clients have received numerous compliments as a
result of purchasing an excellent quality wig from My Tresses.

In Stock Lace Front Wigs competitive prices starting at $699.99

Lace Front Wigs, Lace Frontals, Lace Closures, and Adhesives

*Natural looking hairline

*Contouring stretch lace

*Premium south American and Indian Remy human hair

Call us Toll Free 1-866-790-3274

e-mail: / visit www.mytresses.com