PhotoBanter.com

-   -   a few photos from the mid 1970s. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=131397)

[email protected] April 17th 18 02:44 AM

a few photos from the mid 1970s.

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 8:29:43 AM UTC-4, Whisky-dave wrote:
Just scanned a few slides in from the above date.

Nothing particually interesting unless

you like a few old planes, a bi-plane and a B-17, couple of old cars, power boat racing, sothend pier after the 1976 fire, some old electric trains taken at stratford yard before it was turned into the Olympic park.
All scanned in from transparencies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave

Hi,

I saw your B-29, but no B-17. Am I missing something?

Mort Linder

Savageduck[_3_] April 17th 18 02:54 AM

a few photos from the mid 1970s.

On Apr 16, 2018, wrote
(in ):

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 8:29:43 AM UTC-4, Whisky-dave wrote:
Just scanned a few slides in from the above date.

Nothing particually interesting unless

you like a few old planes, a bi-plane and a B-17, couple of old cars, power
boat racing, sothend pier after the 1976 fire, some old electric trains
taken at stratford yard before it was turned into the Olympic park.
All scanned in from transparencies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave

Hi,

I saw your B-29, but no B-17. Am I missing something?

Mort Linder

The B-17G is the frst image. There is no B-29 in that collection.

Savageduck

android April 17th 18 05:38 AM

On 2018-04-17 01:44:05 +0000, said:

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 8:29:43 AM UTC-4, Whisky-dave wrote:
Just scanned a few slides in from the above date.

Nothing particually interesting unless

you like a few old planes, a bi-plane and a B-17, couple of old cars,
power boat racing, sothend pier after the 1976 fire, some old electric
trains taken at stratford yard before it was turned into the Olympic
park.
All scanned in from transparencies.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave

Hi,

I saw your B-29, but no B-17. Am I missing something?

Mort Linder

A B-17, always handy to have around...
--
teleportation kills