PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Be prepared for the soon to be released RawShooter | premium 2005 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=48002)

Bart van der Wolf June 30th 05 02:08 PM

Be prepared for the soon to be released RawShooter | premium 2005

Well, at least that is what Pixmantec told me in their newsletter.
Thought I might as well pass it on.
The RawShooter essentials 2005 is going to remain free.
http://www.pixmantec.com/

I'll first have to see which features and improvements will be added,
but I think it deserves an evaluation (if only because it'll
potentially stir up competition, pricing is probably challenging). To
date I've got some concerns over the color rendition and lack of tone
mapping control (too automatic for my taste), but things look
promising because those issues are supposed to be addressed in the
payware version.

Bart