PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Yashica-A film loading unloading (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=40275)

Bill November 29th 03 12:50 AM

Yashica-A film loading unloading

I just got a Yashica-A from a friend. I have not worked with roll film
before. I got roll loaded and I know how to advance the film and line up the
exposure number in the small windo. After I shoot my last epxposure, what is
the process. Do I continue to advance the film roll in the same direction I
have been advancing the film to get to the next number? It seems to me I can
only advance the film in one direction.

thx! poppy

--
~~ To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that
person is of the disposition to receive it or not.