PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Website design (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=83633)

[email protected] July 20th 07 05:48 AM

Website design

Title: Website design , Application Development ,Video and Flash
Multimedia

Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded
web based solutions including web sites that have strong and subtle
graphically designed flash presentations and incorporate a thorough
understanding of your business and its market positioning. Our staff
are fully conversant with and have worked with a number of industry
sectors in the UK and internationally.

For more enquiries visit us as
www.clintonandbrown.com
or
Email us:

Kind Regards
Michael Bamford (Business Development Manager)

Multimedia, Strategic Internet Marketing, Internet consulting ,Web
Maintenance Services