PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Adobe Cloud was deleting MAC files (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=129222)

Davoud February 16th 16 04:02 PM

Adobe Cloud was deleting MAC files

wtrplnet:
Cloud services may work for businesses and corps. but as an individual I
will never, ever, use a cloud service. Not for software, not for backup,
not anything, ever. I've let Adobe know how I feel. I think they were
not impressed. F**k them.

That's fine; choice is good. I'm with you; I store my files locally for
the most part. But you should note that Creative Cloud is only a name.
The Adobe applications in Adobe CC and the files that one creates with
them reside on one's own computer. One may choose to move files to the
so-called cloud, just as one may choose to move a file to Dropbox or
iCloud or OneDrive, or another remote server, but one is not obligated
to do so.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm