PhotoBanter.com

-   General Photography Techniques (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The birth of our first child (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3942)

ChrisPlatt September 28th 03 03:57 AM

The birth of our first child

No *real* Christopher Platt would *ever*
allow himself to be referred to as "Chip"...

Excelsior, you fatheads!
-Chris-

Patrick Umlauf November 2nd 03 02:46 PM

The birth of our first child

and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share any of their
experiences, hints, etc.

My first babies (twins) were born last week and I kept ready plenty of
digital photo equipment.

My advice: While in the delivery room keep your camera bag closed!!! Hold
your baby and enjoy every second to the full. Be happy with your wife in
lieu of explaining a nurse how to set focus on your baby's eyes.

Believe me, the picture of you holding your bloody and crying new born child
will never be on your desk.

Patrick