PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nikon F5 Body MINT-, Exquisite condition (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35416)

Anonymous July 7th 04 04:54 AM

Nikon F5 Body MINT-, Exquisite condition

Reminder: Just 3 days left!

Nikon F5 Body MINT-, Exquisite condition

on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT

Jack-of-the-Dust July 7th 04 07:36 AM

"Anonymous" wrote in message news:TtKGc.14323$z81.6551@fed1read01...
Reminder: Just 3 days left!

Nikon F5 Body MINT-, Exquisite condition

on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT

I guess you think we are all going to go gaga over this post?

Anonymous July 9th 04 08:16 AM

Keith,

You're full of bull****. I set that camera on a bench at a soccer match and it scraped a 1/8" diameter spot of paint on the bottom of the camera. I was completely honest about what happened, the cause, and the photograph of the blemish.

You have NO right to come online and question my integrity. Who the hell do you think you are?

Joe Pucillo July 9th 04 03:23 PM

Wasn't it Anonymous who said...
I set that camera on a bench at a soccer match and it scraped
a 1/8" diameter spot of paint on the bottom of the camera.

That's what I hate about soccer: the benches will just up and
attack you for no reason.

Oh, and the offside rule, too.

--
Joe Pucillo
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx

mark July 9th 04 07:09 PM

It's an AUCTION Keith. If you don't like the merchandise don't bid.

OTHERWISE OFFER TO BUY OR SELL SOMETHING IN THIS NEWSGROUP.

The Newsgroup isn't for your petty grievances/