PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Should I sell my 500 C/M and lenses? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=103918)

Alan Browne January 26th 09 11:39 PM

Should I sell my 500 C/M and lenses?

I shoot about 20 rolls a year which hardly keeps the Nikon 9000 ED fed
with film.

500 C/M with A12 back.
80 f/2.8
120 f/4 Makro
150 f/4
Nikon 9000 ED.

Hardshell carrying case, various doo-dads.

I'd take CAD$6500.00 cash for it right now.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Michael[_6_] January 27th 09 03:19 AM

Should I sell my 500 C/M and lenses?

On 2009-01-26 18:39:05 -0500, Alan Browne
said:

I shoot about 20 rolls a year which hardly keeps the Nikon 9000 ED fed
with film.

500 C/M with A12 back.
80 f/2.8
120 f/4 Makro
150 f/4
Nikon 9000 ED.

Hardshell carrying case, various doo-dads.

I'd take CAD$6500.00 cash for it right now.

Is it a package deal or would you sell the scanner separately?
--
Michael

Alan Browne January 27th 09 10:19 PM

On 2009-01-26 18:39:05 -0500, Alan Browne
said:

I shoot about 20 rolls a year which hardly keeps the Nikon 9000 ED fed
with film.

500 C/M with A12 back.
80 f/2.8
120 f/4 Makro
150 f/4
Nikon 9000 ED.

Hardshell carrying case, various doo-dads.

I'd take CAD$6500.00 cash for it right now.

Is it a package deal or would you sell the scanner separately?

I've sent you an e-mail. If you didn't get it, pls emeil me at the
address above after removing the free lunch.

Cheers,
Alan.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Mr. Strat January 31st 09 03:36 AM

Should I sell my 500 C/M and lenses?

In article , Alan Browne
wrote:

I shoot about 20 rolls a year which hardly keeps the Nikon 9000 ED fed
with film.

500 C/M with A12 back.
80 f/2.8
120 f/4 Makro
150 f/4
Nikon 9000 ED.

I debated selling all of my Hasselblad stuff several years ago when I
went digital. But I wouldn't get the much for all of it, and I worked
so long and hard to get it, I'd have probably cried.