PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   White-tailed deer locations? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4259)

[email protected] November 29th 03 01:44 PM

White-tailed deer locations?

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to photograph nice white-tail bucks. The kind
you would find on a cover of a magazine.

Bill G.

[email protected] November 29th 03 09:08 PM

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:44:28 GMT, wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to photograph nice white-tail bucks. The kind
you would find on a cover of a magazine.

Bill G.

Come to NS and I will guide you and take my ELAN II with as well.
Wait a few more days and the rifle season will be over.
Ken in NS

stan November 30th 03 01:06 AM

White-tailed deer locations?

I think you might get more useful advice if you told us what country you
lived in and maybe even where in that country you were from. Just a
thought.
Stan
Visual Arts Photography

Lew November 30th 03 01:08 AM

White-tailed deer locations?

Port Mansfield, TX, or in several Texas State Parks. I visited PM a few
years ago and saw a commercial establishment of some variety that I don't
remember put out several bushels of corn nightly. Really big bucks showed
up.

http://www.port-mansfield.com/birding.htm
http://www.lifeadventures.com/texas_keys.htm

Angela M. Cable November 30th 03 05:16 AM

wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to photograph nice white-tail bucks. The kind
you would find on a cover of a magazine.

Please come and adopt some of ours (Wyoming) if you haven't any where
you live. This month alone, they've caused well over $10,000 worth of
damage to the fleet I dispatch :-(

--
Angela M. Cable
PSP8 Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com
5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/

Robertwgross November 30th 03 05:56 AM

Angela wrote:
Please come and adopt some of ours (Wyoming) if you haven't any where
you live. This month alone, they've caused well over $10,000 worth of
damage to the fleet I dispatch :-(

But roadkill can be good eatin'

---Bob Gross---

Jim Nason November 30th 03 06:28 AM

White-tailed deer locations?

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:44:28 GMT, wrote:

You can certainly find many of them in my backyard in the burb's to
the west of Hartford CT... Catching them on film is a little more
difficult...

Jim

Francis A. Miniter November 30th 03 06:56 PM

White-tailed deer locations?

And in central Connecticut.

Francis A. Miniter

photo35744 wrote:

There are plenty in western Connecticut.
"Lew" wrote in message
. ..

Port Mansfield, TX, or in several Texas State Parks. I visited PM a few
years ago and saw a commercial establishment of some variety that I don't
remember put out several bushels of corn nightly. Really big bucks showed
up.

http://www.port-mansfield.com/birding.htm
http://www.lifeadventures.com/texas_keys.htm
.. .