PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Trade: Mamiya RB67 Pro body, WLF or Prism, 120 Back for Mamiya RB67PD Prism (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=95613)

photobizzz March 22nd 08 10:00 AM

Trade: Mamiya RB67 Pro body, WLF or Prism, 120 Back for Mamiya RB67PD Prism

Wanted:

RB67 PD Prism in full working order

(There is one on KEH in "EX" condition for $349)

Have for Trade:

Mamiya RB67 Pro Body w/body cap, 120 Back w/dark slide,WLF or Non-
Metered Prism.

All in good working order and good cosmetic condition.

I am in Iraq but the items are on their way to my house in Texas and
will arrive on 24 March. I am keeping part of a large kit, but this
setup is up for trade only for the items I need to complete the set I
am sticking with. I can have my wife send photos after Monday on
request.