PhotoBanter.com

-   -   5 megapixel camera suggestion (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1165)

Anna June 30th 04 12:40 AM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

Don R June 30th 04 12:56 AM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

The Nikon Coolpix 5400 is an excellent choice. Check
www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html for some reviews.

Karl Burrows June 30th 04 02:55 AM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

I looked for the same thing and ended up buying a Kodak DX6490. Only 4MP,
buy I can still make an 8x10 or more with it and you can't beat the features
and price.

Double D June 30th 04 03:02 AM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

In article f6nEc.943728$oR5.897444@pd7tw3no, says...

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Look into the Olympus C-5000 Zoom. Full manual controls, excellent photo
quality, flash shoe, good reviews, under $300 (US) at several good
vendors. Comes with charger and remote control.

http://www.megapixel.net/reviews/oly...00-review.html

Dick

Ron Hunter June 30th 04 09:59 AM

Anna wrote:

I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

Check out the Kodak DX4530, or the DX7630 cameras.

Jorge Prediguez June 30th 04 12:51 PM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

"Anna" wrote in message news:f6nEc.943728$oR5.897444@pd7tw3no...
I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

You need to buy the Sigma SD9. This camera is more then 10 megapixels.
It takes great fuking pictures. The quality can't be beat. Canon
cameras all suck tuna juice from your white honkey tonk pussy hole.
You white cracker hoes love Mexican Sigma photographers. We really get
you're ****s wet.

imbsysop June 30th 04 01:11 PM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

On 30 Jun 2004 04:51:06 -0700, (Jorge Prediguez)
wrote:

"Anna" wrote in message news:f6nEc.943728$oR5.897444@pd7tw3no...
I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

You need to buy the Sigma SD9. This camera is more then 10 megapixels.
It takes great fuking pictures. ..

LOL .. being a "pro" in porn photography you surely know ..
fortunately colors do not matter too much in these subjects .. but
gosh that must be a lot of yellow on "all that skin" pictures ..

Dennis Bradley June 30th 04 01:16 PM

"Jorge Prediguez" wrote in message This camera is more
then 10 megapixels.
It takes great fuking pictures. The quality can't be beat. Canon
cameras all suck tuna juice from your white honkey tonk pussy hole.
You white cracker hoes love Mexican Sigma photographers. We really get
you're ****s wet.

You really are a sad guy and need to get out more.

HRosita June 30th 04 01:19 PM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

Hi,

Check out the Minolta A1. Image stabilization, 28-200mm zoom, threaded 49mm
lens, manual zoom ring.
Rosita

jay June 30th 04 02:01 PM

5 megapixel camera suggestion

The Nikon Coolpix 5200 or 4200 might be good choices as well. Less manual
controls, easy to use and a nice small point 'n shoot camera.

--jay

nk.net...