PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   what to use for close up black and white photography (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4919)

cristy September 29th 03 02:06 AM

what to use for close up black and white photography

I wanted to take closeup black and white photgraphs and I was
wondering what type of filter I should use to achieve the best
contrast, and what film I should use to get the best quality print
without a lot of grain. I'm not printing my own prints, so I can't
control the printing paper. Thank you!

Michael Scarpitti October 20th 03 03:12 AM

(cristy) wrote in message . com...
I wanted to take closeup black and white photgraphs and I was
wondering what type of filter I should use to achieve the best
contrast, and what film I should use to get the best quality print
without a lot of grain. I'm not printing my own prints, so I can't
control the printing paper. Thank you!

Film: Macropan
Filter: Nearlow or Croppink