PhotoBanter.com

-   -   nikon d70 transport pics. 1600 iso. comments appreciated. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25325)

tbm January 14th 05 12:12 PM

nikon d70 transport pics. 1600 iso. comments appreciated.

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11903

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11904

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11905

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11908

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11909

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11910

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11911

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11912

Nancy C Kenfield January 14th 05 04:44 PM

On 1/14/05 5:12 AM, in article , "tbm"
wrote:

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11903

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11904

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11905

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11908

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11909

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11910

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11911

http://solisstyle.com/ims/pic.php?u=339UV2tv&i=11912

Great shots thought nothing "special." They are good documentary/record
shots...nice lighting. I would work on my composing a little if I were you,
although it's hard with a static thing like a car just sitting there..it CAN
be done. Take the shots you already have and move them around on the
"canvas" some, zoom them in and out, try some effects, and see if you can
get something a tad more dramatic. When you have something like those
wonderful old cars and bikes, you need to do something that shows how YOU
feel about them as well as what they represent (history-an era-an advance in
technology-freedom-changing social landscape-"etc etc and so forth")