PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Canon EOS system for sale, 4 lens system like new. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36116)

Jack-of-the-Dust December 6th 04 11:39 PM

Canon EOS system for sale, 4 lens system like new.

I wish to sell the following canon System. All pieces are in 9++
condition. Would be 10 they are used, but show no signs.

Canon Elan body
Canon 28-85
Canon 75-300
Canon 50mm f1.8
Vivitar 100mm 1:1 macro
Canon 300EZ ttl flash
Canon shoulder bag, very nice.

All lens have front and rear caps and have been protected with uv
filters. This equipment is like new and would make an excellent
Christmas gift for any photographer.

Serious inquiries only please. Make a reasonable offer will ship within
the U.S. only via USPS insured Priority Mail.

Regards,
Ed

Steve Dell December 12th 04 04:37 PM

Care to put on a price?
Will you sell separately?
Which of the three 75-300's are you offering?

TIA

Steve Dell
Tucson AZ