PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Digital photographers, here's how to find the deals on ebay... (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=86229)

Dave September 17th 07 12:52 AM

Digital photographers, here's how to find the deals on ebay...

My website will search eBay for common misspellings of the term you are
searching for. This will help you find items that you normally wouldn’t
find due to someone misspelling a name in their item title. Since these
items wouldn’t normally turn up under the correct search term, you’ll be
able to find deals on items that aren’t getting a lot of traffic due to
their incorrect descriptions!

As always, I don't ask you to log in or give your email address. You
don't have to download anything, there are no pop-ups or anything like
that. It's free, it's easy, and it can save you a bundle!

Give it a try at:
http://www.ebargainsweb.com/spelling.php

Have fun, and good luck bidding........

--Dave at ebargainsweb.com