PhotoBanter.com

-   -   transfer picture to phone? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=106210)

Jürgen Exner May 20th 09 04:57 PM

transfer picture to phone?

Audrey wrote:
I have a Motorola RAZR 3 and want to transfer a couple of pictures to
it (they were not taken by it, and are on my hard drive). I thought I
did it, at least the transfer worked, but the phone showed a message
saying that the pictures were too big when I tried to open them.

"To big" could mean two different things:
- the dimensions are too large and the phone does not support resizing
- the file size is too large

In the first case open the pictures with your favourite photo editing
software and save (a copy) in the correct display size of the phone.
In the second case open the pictures with your favourite photo editing
software and save (a copy) with a higher JPEG compression level.

jue