PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Forensic Digital Photo Seminar ? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17636)

Ronda T. November 1st 04 09:02 AM

Forensic Digital Photo Seminar ?

Hi,

I'm interested taking as many CSI related courses as I can and someone
recommended that I take this course in "Forensic Digital Photogaphy".
Has anyone taken this seminar? It seems to be a basic course.

http://www.projectile.com/forensicdigital.htm

Thanks!

Ronda T.

[email protected] November 3rd 04 07:19 AM

I work in the insurance claims investigation and one of the women in
the group went to this seminar last year. She liked it and she learned
enough to become the chief photo person around here. We're going to
send two more people next year.