PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] PBase site renewal (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=126664)

Bowser December 2nd 13 05:28 PM

[SI] PBase site renewal

The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Michael Benveniste[_2_] December 2nd 13 10:53 PM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 12/2/2013 12:28 PM, Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Email sent to:

--
Mike Benveniste --
(Clarification Required)

Alan Browne December 3rd 13 12:24 AM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 2013.12.02, 12:28 , Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I'll try to archive the whole thing - I don't think I need the password
for that.

--
"The radio was once expected to promote international understanding and
co-operation;

Alan Browne December 3rd 13 10:01 PM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 2013.12.02, 19:24 , Alan Browne wrote:
On 2013.12.02, 12:28 , Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I'll try to archive the whole thing - I don't think I need the password
for that.

Wrong. Using PB2smug.exe I need the PW.

Pls e-mail it to me.

Alan Browne December 5th 13 01:40 AM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 2013.12.02, 19:24 , Alan Browne wrote:
On 2013.12.02, 12:28 , Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I'll try to archive the whole thing - I don't think I need the password
for that.

Seems to be a bug in the program PB2SMUG.exe.

Last time I tried it it stopped at the 98th directory (or shootin category).

Same thing this evening.

I'll start doing the rest manually ... sigh.

Alan Browne December 5th 13 10:59 PM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 2013.12.02, 12:28 , Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

I just finished downloading the entire thing. 655 MB. The first 98
folders went automatic, the rest I needed to do one folder (one shootin)
at a time.

I'll just do some checking to be sure PB2SMUG.EXE didn't miss anything
and I'll upload it to Dropbox (maybe at the beginning of my next ISP cap
cycle).

Michael Benveniste[_2_] December 6th 13 02:44 AM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 12/2/2013 5:53 PM, Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 12:28 PM, Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Site renewed for 1 year, after which it will fade away like
an old Kodacolor negative. I have no plans to run any SI's.

Bowser December 6th 13 01:38 PM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:44:59 -0500, Michael Benveniste
wrote:

On 12/2/2013 5:53 PM, Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 12:28 PM, Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Site renewed for 1 year, after which it will fade away like
an old Kodacolor negative. I have no plans to run any SI's.

You never know. Someone might come along and decide to revive it.
Trouble is there are so many alternatives that the shootin is pretty
irrelevant. Fun while it lasted, but it's ovah.

Alan Browne December 6th 13 10:35 PM

[SI] PBase site renewal

On 2013.12.05, 21:44 , Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 5:53 PM, Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 12:28 PM, Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Site renewed for 1 year, after which it will fade away like
an old Kodacolor negative. I have no plans to run any SI's.

I've finished verifying the download (I did miss one shootin...)

So you can change the password now Michael.

I'll post the whole thing to Dropbox at some point in my next ISP cap cycle.

Cheers,
Alan