PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Photoshop CS leaves Photoshop 7 on my hard drive??? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22984)

Anonymous December 17th 04 05:29 PM

Photoshop CS leaves Photoshop 7 on my hard drive???

I just installed an upgrade of Photoshop CS. I previously was using
Photoshop 7.

Why does Adobe leave my old installation of Photoshop 7 in place?

Can I just remove Photoshop 7 from my system?

Thanks...

RustYŠ December 17th 04 05:34 PM

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Why does Adobe leave my old installation of Photoshop 7 in place?

Why not ?
They give you the option to run both side by side if you wish. You can
remove seven if you wish though with no ill effect to eight.
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......