PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FA: Rare Black Pentax S camera with 55mm f2.2 lens (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33235)

Christopher James Brogden August 19th 03 04:41 AM

FA: Rare Black Pentax S camera with 55mm f2.2 lens

Like the subject says, I have this camera up for auction on eBay. I'm
also open to receiving offers emailed to me at
(not posted here, as I rarely read this group), in case it doesn't sell
via eBay.

The "S" is quite scarce (it's the rarest of the three original Pentax
SLR's), and black versions are so hard to find that I'd be lucky to come
across another one for sale during my life time. "The Ultimate Asahi
Pentax Screw Mount Guide" says that only 4900 S's were ever made, and
there's likely only a handful of black ones.

Please see the auction for details, and email me if you have any
questions.

Thanks,

Chris Brogden

eBay ID: chrisbrogden
eBay feedback: 123 positives, no neutrals or negatives