PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Photo Labs for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=56268)

That Camera Place January 30th 06 05:43 PM

Photo Labs for Sale

Hi All,

Probably in the wrong place, however I have an Agfa MSC 101 and MSC 200 for
sale with all accessories, including digital printer and Kiosk. Any interest
please get in contact off list, or if this is the wrong place, could some
nice kind person point me to the right place. I already have them advertised
on www.minilabworld.com

TIA

Andrew