PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [SI] Quick note (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12574)

Al Denelsbeck September 11th 04 12:20 PM

[SI] Quick note

Because of unexpected plans this weekend, I have temporarily turned the
reins back over to Annika1980 to post the Shoot-In, "Better Off Red"
gallery. I will be back on Wednesday or so - might be longer, since I'm
moving and have to establish new internet connections and all that rot.

You can still submit to the same address - it's being forwarded. In
fact, this is probably better, since copies are being retained on my mail
server so there's a backup. But any correspondence will be going to Annika
too. Just a fair warning ;-)

And while we're at it, please extend your sincere thanks to him for
doing this on short notice.

Thanks all,

- Al.

--
To reply, insert a dash between "wading" and "in".
Please excuse the changed format, I'm working remotely.

S Lee September 11th 04 01:32 PM

Al Denelsbeck choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to
spell out:

And while we're at it, please extend your sincere thanks to him
for
doing this on short notice.

Thanks all,

Thanks Al and Bret! Stay dry, Al.

--
__ A L L D O N E! B Y E B Y E!
(__ * _ _ _ _

Mojtaba September 11th 04 05:26 PM

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:20:42 -0400, "Al Denelsbeck"
wrote:

Because of unexpected plans this weekend, I have temporarily turned the
reins back over to Annika1980 to post the Shoot-In, "Better Off Red"
gallery. I will be back on Wednesday or so - might be longer, since I'm
moving and have to establish new internet connections and all that rot.

You can still submit to the same address - it's being forwarded. In
fact, this is probably better, since copies are being retained on my mail
server so there's a backup. But any correspondence will be going to Annika
too. Just a fair warning ;-)

And while we're at it, please extend your sincere thanks to him for
doing this on short notice.

Thanks Anika, thanks Bret, thanks Al,

Mojtaba

Thanks all,