PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Where I keep my spare cats. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130367)

David B.[_2_] May 16th 17 08:23 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

--
David B.

Eric Stevens May 16th 17 10:25 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

On Tue, 16 May 2017 08:23:46 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is another
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjseto2r2v...02208.jpg?dl=0

It looked OK when I linked it but now it looks oversharpened to me.

Eric Stevens

David B.[_2_] May 16th 17 10:34 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

wrote:

Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is another
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjseto2r2v...02208.jpg?dl=0

It looked OK when I linked it but now it looks oversharpened to me.

Has the cat on the right got a mouse? I wasn't too sure!

David B.[_2_] May 16th 17 10:51 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

On 5/16/2017 10:43 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 08:23:51 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

--
David B.

They look comfortable, here's mine on my lap and looking at a crow on the chimney of the building opposite. She saw it through net curtains too.

https://youtu.be/iJZl9vmsLKE

Nice pussy cat! :-)

You may enjoy this item:
http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cat...y-mean-talking

Diesel May 16th 17 11:32 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

Eric Stevens

wrote:

Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with
you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...0where%20I%20k
eep%20my%20spare%20cats.jpg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is another
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjseto2r2v...02208.jpg?dl=0

It looked OK when I linked it but now it looks oversharpened to
me.

I'd advise caution when interacting with David Brooks. He seems
harmless enough, but, that's his M.O. I had the misfortune of
interacting with him, some years back originally. When I refused to
do some rather nasty things, per his request to various forum
administrators, he had an issue with me. and, it's been ongoing ever
since.

I certainly don't expect you to take my word for it. Rather, I have
the entire email correspondence between him and myself, You're
welcome to read it if you'd like. It's a normal ASCII text file
inside the .zip. Consider yourself warned.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

Diesel May 16th 17 11:34 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

Whisky-dave

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...20where%20I%20
keep%20my%20spare%20cats.jpg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

--
David B.

They look comfortable, here's mine on my lap and looking at a
crow on the chimney of the building opposite. She saw it through
net curtains too.

https://youtu.be/iJZl9vmsLKE

This was my red long hair persian. I had him since he was a kitten,
but, sadly, he passed away some years back.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bug.jpg

Eric Stevens May 16th 17 11:35 PM

Where I keep my spare cats.

wrote:

Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is another
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjseto2r2v...02208.jpg?dl=0

It looked OK when I linked it but now it looks oversharpened to me.

Has the cat on the right got a mouse? I wasn't too sure!

It's more likely to be a piece of wood. They are that sort of cat -
they will play with anything when the mood takes them.

Eric Stevens

PeterN[_6_] May 17th 17 12:19 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

On 5/16/2017 3:23 AM, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is our grand dog, in a preliminary round at Westminster. She made
the finals, and screwed up completely.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi83igj6a45hasn/Westminster%20Agility%20Trial%20beg.jpg?dl=0

--
PeterN

PeterN[_6_] May 17th 17 12:24 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

wrote:

[...]

1. Nobody with any sense will open an unknown zip file.
2. This has nothing to do with photography. IOW nobody gives a ****.
Life is to short. It's your problem deal with it.

--
PeterN

nospam May 17th 17 12:37 AM

Where I keep my spare cats.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I certainly don't expect you to take my word for it. Rather, I have
the entire email correspondence between him and myself, You're
welcome to read it if you'd like. It's a normal ASCII text file
inside the .zip. Consider yourself warned.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

1. Nobody with any sense will open an unknown zip file.

only if they're stuck using an insecure operating system.

on other platforms, there is no problem in unzipping a zip file.

however, in this case, there is no point in zipping it. it's just a
text file, which could have been hosted on a server just as easily, and
the difference in size is negligible.

2. This has nothing to do with photography. IOW nobody gives a ****.
Life is to short. It's your problem deal with it.

if you say so.