PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   FS Fujimoto CP31 Print Processor (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36740)

C. Burger April 18th 04 05:25 AM

FS Fujimoto CP31 Print Processor

For Sale: Fujimoto CP31 Print processor.

Fujimoto CP31 Print Processor. This is a 3 bath, 3 heater print processor.
Each bath contains a heater and agitator. The unit has automatic temperature
control and variable transport speed, which allow for very accurate and
repeatable results. Solution temperature and transport speed are fully
adjustable for matching each type of paper used. Each bath requires only 2
liters on processing solution. Unit can be used for all color and black and
white RC paper processing. It has a daylight door so once the paper is
loaded the room light can be turned on. This unit has a very compact
footprint. Please contact me for more details if you are interested or
additional information is available at the JOBO web site. The unit is like
new. This unit sold new for over $3000.00. I am asking $1,750.00 plus
shipping.

C Burger