PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Asia and South East Asia digital Photo galleries (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11634)

Photo August 28th 04 12:50 PM

Asia and South East Asia digital Photo galleries

All,

Please enjoy our Asia and South East Asia digital Photo galleries.

http://www.thaiworldview.com/photo/index.htm

Don't hesitate to rate the photos.

Cheers,

Clyde Torres August 28th 04 07:23 PM

"Photo" wrote in message
All,

Please enjoy our Asia and South East Asia digital Photo galleries.

http://www.thaiworldview.com/photo/index.htm

Don't hesitate to rate the photos.

Cheers,

These pictures are outstanding. There were several that I really liked, but
all in all they were all outstanding. I have been to just a few of those
places, but I didn't have the camera equipment and expertise to take the
quality of pictures I see here. They are truly outstanding.

Clyde Torres
"Say it five times really fast"