PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=78773)

Larry Gold March 22nd 07 06:03 PM

equipment

I have all kinds of darkroom equipment and too much to list. Let me
know what you want and I'll let you know how much I want for it.

Larry

Todd Berenger December 30th 12 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Gold (Post 587888)
I have all kinds of darkroom equipment and too much to list. Let me
know what you want and I'll let you know how much I want for it.

Larry

Hi Larry,

I was wonder if you had a 16x20 easel up for grabs? My budget allows 100.00 plus ship to New Mexico.

ToddB