1964 and 1967 but trying to narrow it down a bit more. Serial number on
camera is 1113232. Anyone have a list of S numbers for Pentax. I have
tried several goolge hits but many are dead.

george August 19th 05 06:43 PM

Don't know the answer to your question but:
1) Have you tried asking Pentax?
2) Have you tried a good, metasearch engine like www.ixquick.com?

wrote in message
k.net...
I need to know the year of a Spotmatic. I know it is somewhere between
1964 and 1967 but trying to narrow it down a bit more. Serial number on
camera is 1113232. Anyone have a list of S numbers for Pentax. I have
tried several goolge hits but many are dead.

August 19th 05 07:07 PM

In article , says...

wrote in message
k.net...
I need to know the year of a Spotmatic. I know it is somewhere between
1964 and 1967 but trying to narrow it down a bit more. Serial number on
camera is 1113232. Anyone have a list of S numbers for Pentax. I have
tried several goolge hits but many are dead.

Pentax info has been less than helpful and there numbers don't jive with
mine as they start at 114 and this starts at 111 and is clearly a
Spotmatic.

I will try you search engine idea.

Thanks

August 20th 05 09:11 AM