PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   David H Lipman re camera software/firmware/hardware (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=28740)

David H. Lipman November 15th 04 11:05 PM

David H Lipman re camera software/firmware/hardware

Well I replied to Puzzled because he can't reply in a thread, instead posts a new thread.
You don't have that problem so Puzzled is connecting to the same NNTP server using the same
OE News Client version, yet he says he get the error --
"...The newsgroup rec.photo.digital.slr-systems' could not be resolved. Yet I always seem
able to send a New Post."

That indicates Puzzled is having the problems and its not the server nor his News Client.

Dave L.