PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Canon A410 yet?

wolfee
October 4th 05, 02:28 PM
If so, can you tell me if it's supports the computer controlled shooting
function, with ZoomBrowser? Will it display the image on a pc screen?

Dennis Sahupala
October 4th 05, 11:22 PM
I assume you meant the Canon S410 ...?
yes you can operate (full control zoom, turn on flash etc.) the camera with
zoom browser, and the image will be displayed.

Hope this helps,

Dennis

"wolfee" > wrote in message
> If so, can you tell me if it's supports the computer controlled shooting
> function, with ZoomBrowser? Will it display the image on a pc screen?

wolfee
October 5th 05, 04:01 PM
Actually, I do me A. It is their new bottom end of the A series. I had an
old A40 that would let you shoot from the computer but would not show the
live viewfinder image on the computer screen. In any event, if the S410
does it, then I suspect the A410 will.
Thanks for your input.

"Dennis Sahupala" > wrote in message
>I assume you meant the Canon S410 ...?
> yes you can operate (full control zoom, turn on flash etc.) the camera
> with
> zoom browser, and the image will be displayed.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Dennis
>
> "wolfee" > wrote in message
>> If so, can you tell me if it's supports the computer controlled shooting
>> function, with ZoomBrowser? Will it display the image on a pc screen?

wolfee
October 6th 05, 01:59 AM
Well, I got the answer. My A410 arrived today, and no, it doesn't support