PDA

View Full Version : Mamiya 645 24mm fisheye

zeitgeist
November 1st 03, 02:27 AM
I really loved this lens, I used it alot on weddings, get the bride and the
girls catching the flowers, at the end the ceremony I'd walk up the aisle
and catch the kiss and the entire view of the church from just behind the
parents pew, no uncle joe was going to stand up right in front of me and
blow my money shot.

but, I sold my system and now its an orphan.

used but good condition, brassing at the mount and sharp edge of the barrel.
have the case but not the front cap.

$900

plus I'll dig up some more stuff from various bags and pockets, I'm sure I
have some backs and several inserts, and a couple more lenses.