PDA

View Full Version : FS: 50 rolls Kodak Portra 400NC 120 rollfilm- fresh

Joe Pucillo
October 21st 03, 07:21 PM
Okay, so while B&H was closed last week, I ordered the wrong film.
Before I could get around to trying to cancel the order after they
reopened, it arrived on my doorstep. That's actually good! :-)

Anyway, I ordered 50 rolls of P400NC in 120 size, which I wouldn't
be able to use in two years, if that. (I meant to order 35mm.)

So, before it goes up on ebay (where I'll actually make a profit if
I wait long enough) if anyone could use this much 120, I'll send it
to you for my cost - $174.50 plus $6.50 shipping.

Paypal accepted, but if you pay by money order, I'll ship it for
free. Thanks.

email me at filmsale -at- pucillo -dot- net

--
Joe Pucillo
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx from the address.

Joe Pucillo
October 22nd 03, 03:20 PM
Thanks.