PDA

View Full Version : Chimera pattern set

NYDanceflm
October 8th 03, 11:18 PM
Newly added to our page with production equipment for sale is a Chimera window
pattern set, for creating interesting backgrounds where none exist. Kit
consists of 6 patterns (plus blank sheet), a mounting fabric, and 24" frame.

More details at:

http://members.aol.com/nydanceflm/equip/mje-equip.htm

Reminder: we still have a small set of frames and fabrics: two 72x72 frames,
one 42x42 frame, nine assorted scrims, diffusion and reflectors, plus two
cases.

And for those who were interested in the large Tuffpak case, we can now report
that the top has been reunited with the bottom, so this item is actually now
available.