PDA

View Full Version : Mamiya 6MF 3 lens outfit

SAPasap
October 6th 03, 12:29 AM
This is the beautiful Mamiya 6, the later multi- format model. I have just shot
multiple rolls with it, and focus, film advance, meter, shutters, all are right
on.
Mechanically there are no problems. I can see no marks on the glass. The lenses
are in top shape. The body shows some light marks of useage, but no dents or
dings, and works without a hitch. I bought this outfit with this in mind- I
don't mind a little light use on the body, thus keeping the used price down,
but the lenses must be utterly clean. And I care for the outfit extremely well.

It comes with the 50, 75, and 150 lenses. Some reviewers have commented that
these are among, if not the, best lens family ever built for medium format,
which is saying a lot. Here is one review by an expert with very a very
demanding eye: http://www.kenrockwell.com/mamiya/6.htm

The fact that the lenses slide into the body makes for an extremely compact
system, arguably the best medium format design ever made for travel and far
from home hiking. Add the quiet and quickness of the rangefinder approach and
you have a formidable outfit.

All caps are included, as are all shades and strap. I also have some boxes.

Asking $2255. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance.

Please drop me a line if you have questions, or if you can accept a 5MB zip
file with photos.