PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mint Hasselblad 80mm T* CF Lens

faneuil
October 3rd 03, 11:21 PM
I am selling a mint Hasselblad 80mm T* lens - Glass is pristine. Looks
unused. I bought it used but never used it as I also bought a CFE lens for
my 202FA.
The lens is badged as a "C" lens as it originally came with the "500c/m
Classic Kit" but it IDENTICAL to a CF lens.
It lacks an "F" setting, but works perfectly well with 200 series cameras
when set to "B". Date code is 1996.
Comes with front/back caps and hood.

I am looking to sell for $490.

Please email eric_korenman[remove

I'd be happy to email pictures of the lens and answer any questions.

thanks,
Eric

faneuil
October 5th 03, 11:09 PM
If anyone if still interested in this lens please let me know as I plan to
post it to eBay late tomorrow.

thanks
Eric