PDA

View Full Version : FS: Hasselblad 500CM kit, lens, accessories

Christopher Perez
September 26th 03, 04:46 PM
For Sale or Trade - Would consider part trades for a mint 43mm Mamiya
"7" lens, Mamiya RZ bodies/lenses, or mint Rollieflex 3.5 or 2.8E/F with
properly functioning meter, stap and case.

Everything (except the bubble level and chimney finder) is in 9
condition or better. The 500CM body has been CLA'd and everything is
properly aligned for critical focus.

$1200 - "RS" vintage Hasselblad 500CM, 80 f/2.8 Planar CT*, A12 back
with matching numbers, Accumat screen, Hasselblad UV Bay 50 filter,
quick focus lever, wide nylon neckstrap. The condition is 9+. A few
scratches around the tripod mount holes. No brassing. No leather
problems. No flat black paint missing from the rear of the body. This
80mm lens is very sharp (resolves over 100+ lp/mm at f/8 and f/11)

$800 - 1980's vintage 150mm f/4 Sonnar CT*, focusing lever, front and
rear caps. Glass is mint and very sharp (resolves over 85 lp/mm at f/8
and f/11).

Russian 45 degree finder with eyecup - $50
Hasselblad himney finder (old style)- $50
1 quick focusing lever for CF 40/50/80 in original box with instructions
- $25
Bubble level (side mount) - $30
Hot shoe (side mount)- $40
Camera staps narrow leather - $20

If you live in the Portland area, I just reserved a table at the
PPF/MHCC Fall Swap that is to be held up on Cornfoot Road on November
1st. I will have these items (if they don't sell), plus a mint Minox EC
with mint enlarger and film, a Voightlander Bessa I 6x9, and a bunch of
old 35mm lenses and other items.