PDA

View Full Version : WTB: CZJ Flektogon 50mm f4.0

Kelvin
September 26th 03, 09:56 AM
Looking for a cheap Flektogon 50/4 for P6. Decent working condition is
ok... I'm in Singapore.

All versions of this lens considered. Pls email w/ offer.

Peter
September 27th 03, 06:40 PM
Hi I have one for sale, glas is perfect but have some paint off outside lens
barrel. Got it last summer and used for two months. Lens works very good,
have picture to show. 65 USD plus shipping.
Your email is from Russian site and you are in Singapore?

om...