PDA

View Full Version : FS: Hasselblad 500CM - $1200, plus other equipment too

Christopher Perez
September 17th 03, 07:06 PM
For Sale or Trade -

- Hasselblad 500CM body
- 80mm f/2.8 CT* Planar (black)
- 150mm f/4 CT* Sonnar (black)
- 2 A12 film backs (numbers match)
- ONE SOLD - 45 degree prism
- chimney finder (older)
- Wide nylon strap
- Narrow leather strap
- Side mount bubble level
- Side mount small accessory mount plate (for small flash)

Everything (except the bubble level and chimney finder) is in 9
condition or better. The 500CM body has been CLA'd and everything is
properly aligned for critical focus.

Would consider part trades (your equipment, some cash for my system) for
a mint 43mm Mamiya "7" lens, or mint mint Rollieflex 3.5 or 2.8C/D/E/F.

Here are the individual piece prices -

$1200 - late 1980's vintage Hasselblad 500CM, 80 f/2.8 Planar CT*,
Accumat screen. The condition is 9+. A few scratches around the tripod
mount holes. No brassing. No leather problems. No flat black paint
missing from the rear of the body. This 80mm lens is very sharp
(resolves over 100+ lp/mm at f/8 and f/11)

$800 - 1980's vintage 150mm f/4 Sonnar CT*, focusing lever, front and
rear caps. Glass is mint and very sharp (resolves over 85 lp/mm at f/8
and f/11).

SOLD - A12 film back. Mint. Numbers match. Can't say much more than that.

I have the following accessories as well:
Russian 45 degree finder - $50
Hasselblad himney finder (old style)- $50
Original ground glass screen - given with the 500CM Hasselblad
UV filter Bay50 - given with the 500CM
3 quick focusing levers - 2 come with lenses, third is for CF 40/50/80 -
$25
Bubble level (side mount) - $35
Hot shoe (side mount)- $40
Camera staps (wide and narrow) - one with camera, other $20

You'll need to remove the _r and r_ characters to reply to this message
by email.