PDA

View Full Version : F.S. - Rolleiflex TLR - Model MX-EVS

T.E.O
September 4th 03, 01:40 PM
F.S. - Rolleiflex TLR - Model MX-EVS

Nice shape with Zeiss Tessar 3.5 lense. "The classic lens for the Rollei,
this lens helped establish Rollei's reputation. Its sharpness and resolving
power are still widely respected, and the coated versions of this lens are
excellent choices for serious photography."

See photo @:
http://home.earthlink.net/~floorbucks/variousphotos/id1.html

$250 or best offer. Includes packaging & shipping to U.S.

BCE
September 4th 03, 03:26 PM
Please don't post "for sale messages" to this group. You obviously know of
the existence of the proper group to which "for sale" messages should be
posted since you posted there.

--
Images and Photography Information www.ellisgalleries.com
"T.E.O" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> F.S. - Rolleiflex TLR - Model MX-EVS
>
> Nice shape with Zeiss Tessar 3.5 lense. "The classic lens for the Rollei,
> this lens helped establish Rollei's reputation. Its sharpness and
resolving
> power are still widely respected, and the coated versions of this lens are
> excellent choices for serious photography."
>
> See photo @:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~floorbucks/variousphotos/id1.html
>
> $250 or best offer. Includes packaging & shipping to U.S.

Douglas Tourtelot
September 5th 03, 07:45 AM
Don't cross-post your replies to groups where this sort of message is
welcome<g>.

--
Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
Seattle, WA

"BCE" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Please don't post "for sale messages" to this group. You obviously know of
> the existence of the proper group to which "for sale" messages should be
> posted since you posted there.
>
> --
> Images and Photography Information www.ellisgalleries.com
> "T.E.O" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > F.S. - Rolleiflex TLR - Model MX-EVS
> >
> > Nice shape with Zeiss Tessar 3.5 lense. "The classic lens for the
Rollei,
> > this lens helped establish Rollei's reputation. Its sharpness and
> resolving
> > power are still widely respected, and the coated versions of this lens
are
> > excellent choices for serious photography."
> >
> > See photo @:
> > http://home.earthlink.net/~floorbucks/variousphotos/id1.html
> >
> > $250 or best offer. Includes packaging & shipping to U.S.

Bob Ford
September 5th 03, 04:37 PM
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:45:00 -0700, "Douglas Tourtelot"
> wrote:

>Don't cross-post your replies to groups where this sort of message is
>welcome<g>.

Unless there is something wrong with my newsreader it appears he has
posted his for sale item on:
rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format

I would interpret that name to imply that this is where you sell
things.

Bob Ford
Images In Motion
<www.imagesinmotion.com>