PDA

View Full Version : FS: Hasselblad CM and much more.

Bob Ford
July 13th 03, 11:51 PM
I would like to sell the Hasselblad system that I previously used for
weddings and sports photography. It is definitely older equpiment but
everything is in MINT condition. I recently had everything checked out
by a local repair shop and it is all in perfect working order. Only
major repair that was necessary and done was replacement of the felts
in both A12 back. Here is the complete list and I ONLY want to sell
this as a complete package. I will NOT sell anything separately and
will an interested buyer a very attractive price for taking it as a
package:

1 500CM Body
1 80mm F2.8 Zeiss Planar
1 50mm F4 Zeiss Distagon
1 A12 Backs (120film)
1 Hass. 45 deg. prism viewfinder with extra focus screens
1 Hass. fitted pistol grip (Left side mount)
1 Hass. Flash bracket extension (centers strobe over lens)
1 3pc. set Hass. Proxars 0.5m, 1m and 2m
1 Hass. Selenius cell meter (clips onto lens hood)
1 Hass. Aluminum fitted case (holds entire system)
1 Hass. 5 image prism lens plus misc cross stars etc.
1 Gossen SBC Super Pilot light meter

Serious potential buyers are welcome to call to ask questions. You can
reach me at 1.800.858.5518. Also happy to answer questions via e-mail
and I can fax a hard copy, complete list of everything.

I know opinions vary but I literally wore out a Mamiya C3, a C330 and
a 2.8F Rollei before I bought this equipment. I bought most of the
equipment new and some of the pieces used.
IMHO it is the best camera I ever had the pleasure of using.
Bob Ford
Images In Motion
<www.imagesinmotion.com>

Bob Ford
July 23rd 03, 01:43 AM
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:51:02 GMT, Bob Ford
> wrote:

>I would like to sell the Hasselblad system that I previously used for
>weddings and sports photography. It is definitely older equpiment but
>everything is in MINT condition. I recently had everything checked out
>by a local repair shop and it is all in perfect working order. Only
>major repair that was necessary and done was replacement of the felts
>in both A12 back. Here is the complete list and I ONLY want to sell
>this as a complete package. I will NOT sell anything separately and
>will an interested buyer a very attractive price for taking it as a
>package:
>
>1 500CM Body
>1 80mm F2.8 Zeiss Planar
>1 50mm F4 Zeiss Distagon
>1 A12 Backs (120film)
>1 Hass. 45 deg. prism viewfinder with extra focus screens
>1 Hass. fitted pistol grip (Left side mount)
>1 Hass. Flash bracket extension (centers strobe over lens)
>1 3pc. set Hass. Proxars 0.5m, 1m and 2m
>1 Hass. Selenius cell meter (clips onto lens hood)
>1 Hass. Aluminum fitted case (holds entire system)
>1 Hass. 5 image prism lens plus misc cross stars etc.
>1 Gossen SBC Super Pilot light meter
>
>Serious potential buyers are welcome to call to ask questions. You can
>reach me at 1.800.858.5518. Also happy to answer questions via e-mail
>and I can fax a hard copy, complete list of everything.
>
>I know opinions vary but I literally wore out a Mamiya C3, a C330 and
>a 2.8F Rollei before I bought this equipment. I bought most of the
>equipment new and some of the pieces used.
>IMHO it is the best camera I ever had the pleasure of using.
>Bob Ford
>Images In Motion
><www.imagesinmotion.com>

If you are at all interested in buying a virtual mint condition Hassy
system it would be worth your while to contact me.

I will make you a hard to resist price on the package.

Bob Ford
Images In Motion
<www.imagesinmotion.com>