PDA

View Full Version : Request help identifying equipment

Jon Hedge
April 22nd 04, 03:37 AM
Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the identification of some
equipment.
I have two green boxes, each with filters and hoses and a power socket.
The following buzz words appear on the product(s):
Euro Chemical Control Limited
Devex
Developer Management system
T III

Some images can be viewed at:
http://www.vidguide.com/jon/green

A google search, and some common sense, suggests that these are used for
recycling developer, or other such chemicals. I assume they are
photographically related.

Can anyone tell me for sure, what these products are designed to do, what
the difference is between the smaller and larger unit, and if there a market
for them, as I need the space back in my shed.

Thankyou for any help, and sorry for the little details I have to offer.
(Apologises to those who may have seen this post in other newsgroups)
--
Jon Hedge