PDA

View Full Version : New Yahoo! Group for Sigma Camera Users, Owners and the Curious.

Jupiter
February 23rd 04, 10:10 PM
I've just started a new Yahoo! group for Sigma Cameras.

Applies to both film and digital models, from the earliest M42 Sigma
Mk 1, to the latest SD-10, taking in SA-300, SA-5, SA-7, SA-9 and the
rest, plus the range of SA Mount lenses.

Yes, I know the Foveon sensor is controversial, but hopefully this
will give us a forum for discussion, hints and tips, without the
acrimony which sometimes creeps in.

There's nothing there at the moment but there soon will be

If interested, please go along to the group and join (no restrictions
on membership) and let's get it running.

Bill