PDA

View Full Version : Weston and Capital meter manuals

john smith
February 7th 04, 04:32 AM
I am looking for a downloadable copy of the users manuals for a WESTON
MASTER II Universal Exposure Meter Model 735 and a CAPITAL F-4 meter. Can
anyone help me out?

Nick Zentena
February 7th 04, 04:54 AM
john smith > wrote:
> I am looking for a downloadable copy of the users manuals for a WESTON
> MASTER II Universal Exposure Meter Model 735 and a CAPITAL F-4 meter. Can
> anyone help me out?

http://rurmonas.cust.nearlyfreespeech.net/manuals/westonIII/westonIII.html

That's the Weston III. I think the only real difference is the II used
Weston and not ASA ratings.

Basically

1) Set your film speed.

2) measure the light [if it's dim light open the low light door on
the underside of the meter. Keep it closed if it's bright]

3) Transfer the reading to meter dial

4) Read it off.

Of course compensate like any other reflected meter.

Nick