PDA

View Full Version : Found inexpensive backdrop supplier

Photogirl
January 25th 04, 05:04 AM
I got my backdrop today! It was all rolled up in a tube and ready to
go in minutes. It is beautiful and looks even better in real life. I
took a quick picture of my son and the backdrop looks gorgeous! Wow,
what a diffence from using paper and sheets. I went with one that is
an "Old Master" and the shot looks just like an old oil painting would
look (well, if it were a photograph). I just love it! It was only $79,
alot cheaper then some of the other websites I've been to. I can
hardly wait until I can afford a bigger one. They even had some in
stock special for something like $39 or $49, can't remember, but still
cheap. If anyone else is interested the website is
canfieldstudios.net.

Photo Girl

Alan E Jones
January 30th 04, 11:12 PM
Who is the provider?
How can I contact them?
Do they have a website?

"Photogirl" > wrote in message
m...
> I got my backdrop today! It was all rolled up in a tube and ready to
> go in minutes. It is beautiful and looks even better in real life. I
> took a quick picture of my son and the backdrop looks gorgeous! Wow,
> what a diffence from using paper and sheets. I went with one that is
> an "Old Master" and the shot looks just like an old oil painting would
> look (well, if it were a photograph). I just love it! It was only $79,
> alot cheaper then some of the other websites I've been to. I can
> hardly wait until I can afford a bigger one. They even had some in
> stock special for something like $39 or $49, can't remember, but still
> cheap. If anyone else is interested the website is
> canfieldstudios.net.
>
> Photo Girl

Patrick L.
April 9th 04, 04:57 AM