PDA

View Full Version : Sawyer 550R Slide Projector

paschall eddie
December 31st 03, 06:42 PM
I have a Sawyer 550R Slide Projector and I smashed the lense nearest
the projection bulb. It was a plano-convex type lense with an
approximate diameter of 1-3/4". Does anyone know what the spec
Diameter and Focal Length of this lense should be? Or what might be a
"good" Focal Length to use in this situation.

Thanks

Francis Roy
January 1st 04, 06:26 AM
This was the "Heat Condenser" which helps to keep some of the heat away
from the slide. I have a supply of these lenses . It is not difficult
to replace. Contact me for details .

Francis in VT