PDA

View Full Version : Sony DCS-F707 with lots of accessories for sale

KC
November 19th 03, 12:46 AM
I am selling a Sony DCS-F707 5 mega pixel digital camera. There are many
accessories that I am selling with the camera. I hardly ever used the camera
except once a year when I went on vacation. I have listed every thing that I
am selling with the camera below

1.. Sony Cyber-Shot F707 5.24 Mega Pixel Digital camera
2.. 2 rechargeable infolitheum batteries
3.. 42" remote control tripod with protective nylon carrying bag
4.. Battery charger
5.. Shutter & View finder Remote control
6.. Camera to computer USB cable
7.. Natural density filter kit with protective cases for lenses and
carrying pouch
8.. 5 Sony memory sticks with carrying case ( 2x16meg - 2x32meg - 1
128meg)
9.. Camera to TV video cable
10.. Targus padded camera bag with shoulder strap
11.. Sony memory stick reader with USB cable
I also have the original instruction manual and it has a manufacturers
warranty.

If any one is interested e-mail me at .

Kev