PDA

View Full Version : Wide Angle Lens needed

Daniel
October 8th 03, 04:13 AM
I'm looking for a wide angle lens solution for my Canon T70 that won't
set me back hundreds of dollers. I was hoping there might be a screw on
adapter for the front end of one of my existing 52mm lenes. Thanks for
the info

Michael Scarpitti
October 15th 03, 03:30 PM
Daniel > wrote in message news:<ehLgb.7288$Sg4.4904@edtnps84>...
> I'm looking for a wide angle lens solution for my Canon T70 that won't
> set me back hundreds of dollers. I was hoping there might be a screw on
> adapter for the front end of one of my existing 52mm lenes. Thanks for
> the info

'Solution'? Developers and fixers and other chemistry use aqueous
solvents and are thus 'solutions'. What you need is what's called a
'lens'.

L E N S

Generic Eric
October 15th 03, 06:09 PM
Stop splitting hairs.

From Merriam Webster:

Main Entry: soˇluˇtion
Pronunciation: s&-'lü-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin solution-,
solutio, from solvere to loosen, solve
Date: 14th century
1 a : an action or process of solving a problem b : an answer to a problem :
EXPLANATION; specifically : a set of values of the variables that satisfies
an equation
2 a : an act or the process by which a solid, liquid, or gaseous substance
is homogeneously mixed with a liquid or sometimes a gas or solid b : a
homogeneous mixture formed by this process; especially : a single-phase
liquid system c : the condition of being dissolved
3 : a bringing or coming to an end or into a state of discontinuity

He's looking to solve a problem; you're looking to start one.

"Michael Scarpitti" > wrote in message
om...
> Daniel > wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a wide angle lens solution for my Canon T70 that won't
> > set me back hundreds of dollers. I was hoping there might be a screw on
> > adapter for the front end of one of my existing 52mm lenes. Thanks for
> > the info
>
> 'Solution'? Developers and fixers and other chemistry use aqueous
> solvents and are thus 'solutions'. What you need is what's called a
> 'lens'.
>
> L E N S

Jim Nason
October 28th 03, 02:03 AM
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 03:13:14 GMT, Daniel > wrote:

>I'm looking for a wide angle lens solution for my Canon T70 that won't
>set me back hundreds of dollers. I was hoping there might be a screw on
>adapter for the front end of one of my existing 52mm lenes. Thanks for
>the info

Any wideagnle adapter that screws on the front of your lens is going
to give you a poor image. Better to check KEH.com, ebay, B&H or
Adorama used departments for a good quality Canon or 3rd Party wide
angle... should be cheap enough.

Jim

Mike King
November 13th 03, 05:37 PM
I picked up a 28mm Tokina in FD mount for $25.00 not long ago. Check camera
shows and eBay.

--
darkroommike