PDA

View Full Version : canon A95 vs Kodak cx6445

Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com
February 8th 05, 10:33 AM
please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.

Ravi

Daniel
February 9th 05, 09:06 PM
I second that - No comparison at all!
BUY the Canon A95

Dan

"Bill" > wrote in message ...
> Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com wrote:
>
> >please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to
buy.
> >If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of
great
> >help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
>
> No need to give you a detailed comparison - the Canon A95 is the obvious
> choice, with better image quality, more resolution, and lots more
> features.
>
> The two cameras aren't even in the same category and should not be
> compared.

Sam
February 23rd 05, 05:22 AM
i dont think anyone would choose the kodak over the canon.
but if you still want a side by side comparison go to www.dpreview.com

sam
www.digitlacity.net.au