PDA

View Full Version : Special thx to Richard Knoppow!

Orso babele
April 3rd 04, 05:27 PM
I got the graflex I show you for a good price.
Thx for all your precious informations.

Sam

David Nebenzahl
April 3rd 04, 07:19 PM
On 4/3/2004 8:27 AM Orso babele spake thus:

> I got the graflex I show you for a good price.
> Thx for all your precious informations.

He the man.

--
.... but never have I encountered a guy who could not be bothered
to make his own case on his own show.

- Eric Alterman on his appearance on Dennis Miller's bomb of a show
on CNBC (3/17/04)

AArDvarK
April 3rd 04, 09:04 PM
UMM ... You're welcome Sam.
Alex

"Orso babele" > wrote in message ...
> I got the graflex I show you for a good price.
> Thx for all your precious informations.
>
> Sam

Orso babele
April 3rd 04, 09:22 PM
"AArDvarK" > ha scritto nel messaggio news:4NEbc.69775$1I5.3526@fed1read01...

> UMM ... You're welcome Sam.
> Alex

I appreciate only today all the thread developed from my question.
So I had to thx all of You.
But R.K. wrote to my mail address and gave me lot of indications.
I didn't want to be unkind.

Thx again

Sam

AArDvarK
April 4th 04, 02:39 AM
"Orso babele"
> > UMM ... You're welcome Sam.
> > Alex
>
> I appreciate only today all the thread developed from my question.
> So I had to thx all of You.
> But R.K. wrote to my mail address and gave me lot of indications.
> I didn't want to be unkind.
>
> Thx again
>
> Sam

yeah yeah I know ... it's cool.
Alex

Richard Knoppow
April 8th 04, 12:18 PM
"Orso babele" > wrote in message
> I got the graflex I show you for a good price.
> Thx for all your precious informations.
>
> Sam

I'm glad this worked out for you and thank you for the
complement :-)

--
---
Richard Knoppow