PDA

View Full Version : Large format group in the midwest

Frank Pittel
March 21st 04, 10:54 PM
With the weather in the midwest improving I'm sure that people are
looking forward to get out and start exposing film to light. :-)

There is a very informal group here in the Northern Indiana/Chicago
area known as the midwestlf asylum. When I say informal I mean very
informal. To date we have no rules that I can think of. There are also
no dues, or leaders.

Of the few things that we do have is a web site at
http://home.comcast.net/~midwestlf and a mailing list. To subscribe to
the list simply send email to . There should
be no subject and "subscribe midwestlf" in the body. To help prevent spam
the normal case is that entries to the list have to come from the address
from which the subscription originated. If that's an issue let me know and
I'll "bend" that rule. (the only purpose of this is spam prevention)

If you don't live in the Northern Indiana/Chicago don't let that stop you.
We currently have members in four states actively in the group.